Friday, January 25, 2013

THIS PLACE: HOBOKEN COFFEE ROASTERS...

One of my 'go to' blogs/sites is  EMMADIME.COM. A dear friend introduced it to me some time ago, and it quickly became an absolute favourite. Emma  is originally from Dallas Texas, but now resides in the San Fransico Bay area. Foremost she's a graphic designer and undoubtedly has a wonderful eye. She's also obsessed with font and colour, a contributor to KINFOLK MAG, and has a fancy for KNITTING. She's my kind gal!

Let it be said (and duly noted) that we consume a great deal of coffee (perhaps too much) in the Town household. It gets us through early mornings and late nights. HOBOKEN COFFEE ROASTERS is one of Emma's latest projects,  that is, designing their lovely logo. Their shop, too, is my kinda place. If only we had more places like this in Australia, yes?! Although, I'd be out all the time, and rarely getting work done!


IMAGES VIA HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment