Thursday, January 17, 2013

IF I HAD A STUDIO...

You see, I've been collecting images for 'IF I HAD A STUDIO' for a little while now. I've been longing for my own space from which to work on AHD PAPER CO., making 'work time' more official and in turn, more productive....AND NOW I DO. Well, technically it's not a studio, but a sweet little corner in our sunroom/dining room that I can call my own. My husband, Chris tends to dominate the front room, working in the real STUDIO amongst all of our AHD stock and wares.  I've never really felt comfortable in this room though, it just does not feel like mine, I tried a few times, to no avail. So there you have it, thanks to Chris' handiwork (he made me a wonderful desk/bench space) we both have our own little creative/productive corners of the house now. 

Here are some images that have inspired my space...


IMAGES VIA PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment