Wednesday, May 15, 2013

YEN FEMALE ART AWARDS: VOTE FOR AHD ARTIST HOLLIE MARTIN...




This piece is the product of my continuing studies into the relationship between shape, colour and the unpredictable medium of watercolour. Essentially, I have created spaces for the magic of the medium to occur while attempting to create a visual beauty.
I have been creating for the past 8 years and have been exhibiting for the majority of that time in solo and group exhibitions. My most recent exhibition was in Oct, 2012 at China Heights Gallery in Sydney. My favourite medium to work with is watercolour but I paint, do installations and murals too. I am inspired by repetition, colour, shape and things that form naturally and unpredictably.
Images and text by YEN and HOLLIE MARTIN

No comments:

Post a Comment